JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes Early Registration Heys Luggage Promotion
1. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD
The JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes Heys Luggage Promotion (the “Promotion”) is sponsored by the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes event and Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (the “Sponsor”). To enter participants are required to register for the JDRF Walk and: (a) fundraise at least $100 CDN online between January 1, 2018 and March 1, 2018 at 11:59 p.m. EDT or (b) email a 250 word essay on type 1 diabetes to email@example.com (the “Contest Email”). The first twenty entries will win the prize. Void where prohibited by law.
For the Heys Luggage promotion: The promotional period for the Heys Luggage promotion starts at 12:01 a.m. EDT on January 1, 2018 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EDT on March 1, 2018 (the “Heys Luggage Prize Promotional Period”).
a) Participants must be legal residents of Canada. The following individuals are not eligible to enter the Promotion: JDRF staff. b) Participants who are under the age of majority in his/her province or territory, as applicable, of residence at the date of entry are eligible to enter the Promotion and win a prize provided that the parent or legal guardian of the entrant accepts any such prize and the terms and conditions hereof for and on behalf of such participant.
3. HOW TO ENTER
There is no purchase necessary to enter the Promotion. Register as a participant in the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes event (the “Event”) and fundraise at least $100 CDN online during the Heys Luggage Prize Promotional Period or email a 250 word essay on type 1 diabetes to the Contest email to be eligible to win one of twenty Heys Luggage Prizes. The first twenty entries will receive the Heys Luggage Prize.
4. THE PRIZE
Heys Luggage prize:
5. ODDS OF WINNING
- The Prize consists of one Heys Luggage
- The Heys Luggage Prize must be accepted as awarded
- The Heys Luggage Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or any other prize.
- The Winner is required to answer a mathematical skill testing question before being awarded the Heys Luggage Prize
- JDRF will cover the shipping costs of the Heys Luggage prize to addresses within Canada.
The first twenty individuals that register for the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes and raise $100 CDN online or alternatively email a 250 word essay on type 1 diabetes to the Contest Email during the promotion period will win the Heys Luggage Prize. There will be twenty Heys Luggage prizes.
The Winners will be notified by phone and email within seven (7) days of completion of the promotion. The Winner must contact JDRF to receive the Heys Luggage Prize by December 1, 2018.
7. GENERAL PROVISONS
- By entering into the Promotion, any subsequent Heys Luggage Prize winner agrees to allow the free use of their name and image for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by the JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes event and its sponsors.
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes and the Sponsor accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion or accepting the Heys Luggage Prize.
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes and the Sponsor reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Promotion with or without prior notice due to reasons outside their reasonable control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud).
- The decision of JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes and the Sponsor in all matters relating to the Promotion is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes and the Sponsor assume no responsibility or liability for lost, late, incomplete or misdirected entries, for any error, omission, interruption, defect or delay in computer systems used to enter the Promotion, for any other communications with Promotion entrants, and are not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information submitted to the JDRF website. JDRF Walk to Cure Diabetes and the Sponsor assume no liability for any loss or damage, in the event that the Promotion is modified or terminated for any reason.
- The Winners must complete a Heys Luggage Prize release form and answer a skill testing question in order to qualify to redeem the Heys Luggage Prize.
By entering the Promotion, entrants consent to the Sponsor’s collection, use and disclosure of their personal information, as the Sponsor deem necessary, to facilitate the administration of the Promotion, contacting selected entrants, awarding and delivering the prizes to the Winners and promoting the Promotion and the Sponsor’s related registration activities. By entering the Promotion, participants agree to be bound by these Promotion Rules. Each participant also agrees that, if he or she is declared a Winner, the Sponsor may use his/her name, city of residence and/or photograph, without compensation, in any future publicity in connection with the Promotion and the Sponsor’s related registration activities.
9. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Sponsor, and their respective affiliates, as applicable. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.