We are so grateful for all you are doing to raise funds and awareness for T1D research. For those participants who raise $125 or more, we’d like to offer you the opportunity to select an e-gift card for your efforts.
If you’d prefer to put the mission of finding a cure for T1D first, you can donate your gift card back to JDRF and help us reduce our costs and direct more funds to research.
Important information about fundraising rewards
- Fundraising rewards are awarded based on individual fundraising efforts for Individuals and Team Members.
- For Team Captains, donations made to the Team directly will be automatically included in the Team. For example, if a Team Captain raises $250 and then the team raises an additional $500, the Team Captain would be entitled to receive fundraising rewards for the full $750.
- Only ONE prize per registered participant.
- Fundraising reward e-gift cards are scheduled to deploy in September. Deployment timing is dependent on external vendors. For questions about e-gift cards please reach out to your local JDRF representative.
- E-gift cards will be sent to participants to the email address provided during registration. Please ensure you register using the email address where you would like to receive your e-gift card.
- Participants eligible for an e-gift card will have the option to choose from the above retailers and can split their reward up between multiple retailers. JDRF reserves the right to substitute rewards of equal of lesser value.
- Fundraising rewards are paid for by JDRF. You can choose to donate your fundraising rewards back to JDRF and help direct more funds towards research. Tax receipts will be issued in the name of the participant who has donated back their fundraising rewards and is non-transferable.