JDRF House ParT1D for a Cure #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign
#WHOSGOTYOURBAQ CAMPAIGN RULES
1) The #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign begins on Friday, June 5, 2020 at 12:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) and ends on Wednesday, June 10, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. ET (the “Submission Period”). The #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign is sponsored by Eli Lilly Canada Inc. in coordination with JDRF Canada.
2) Participation in The #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign is open to all residents of Canada who have reached the age of majority in their province or territory of residence at the time of entry.
HOW TO ENTER
3) NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To participate in the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign you must:
a. Have a valid Instagram account (an “Account”). If you do not have an Account, visit www.instagram.com and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Instagram account.
b. During the Submission Period, post a photo using your Account, which contains all of the following elements (together, an “Entry”):
(i) attaches photo of you + someone in your life that has your back regarding severe hypoglycemia (the “Photo”) and which complies with the Photo Entry Specifications (as defined below); and
(ii) includes the following hashtag: #WHOSGOTYOURBAQ (the “Hashtag”).
(iii) tags @jdrf_canada in photo caption
c. Comply with Instagram Terms of Service and Rules available at www.Instagram.com.
4) Your Photo must comply with the following specifications (the “Photo Entry Specifications”):
a. be your original creation, and be a photograph taken solely by you. Reproducing, modifying, enhancing or altering a third party's pre-existing work does not qualify as your original creation;
b. not violate the rights of any third party, including, but not limited to copyright;
c. not have been published previously, used commercially, submitted to another competition or won any other award;
d. be in “good taste” and in keeping with the Sponsor’s and JDRF Canada’s brand image and must not be explicit, offensive, obscene, or profane, and must not be derogatory toward any ethnicity, race, gender, sexual orientation, religion, profession, or age group, or promote any activities that may be unsafe or dangerous, as determined by the Sponsor, in its sole and absolute discretion;
e. you have obtained consent of any individual appearing in your Entry with you, including the consent of a parent/legal guardian in the event any such individual is a minor;
f. not contain any commercial content that promotes any product or service;
g. not defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Sponsor or its products;
h. not be false, inaccurate or misleading;
i. not violate any law or regulation;
j. not be libelous, threatening or harassing;
k. not instigate others to commit illegal activities or violate human rights; and
l. not contain any viruses, worms, or other interfering computer programming.
5) BY SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY (INCLUDING YOUR USERNAME AND PROFILE PICTURE AND CAPTION) MAY BE POSTED AND VIEWED DURING THE JDRF HOUSE PART1D EVENT, AND ANY RECORDING OF SUCH EVENT. IN ADDITION, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOUR ENTRY MAY BE POSTED ON INSTAGRAM, FACEBOOK AND/OR SPONSOR’S AND JDRF CANADA’S PROPRIETARY WEBSITE, WHERE IT MAY BE VIEWED, SHARED (BY USERS OF INSTAGRAM AND VARIOUS OTHER INTERNET-BASED SITES) AND COMMENTED ON BY THE SPONSOR, JDRFCANADA AND THE GENERAL PUBLIC. YOUR ENTRY MAY ALSO BE USED FOR PRE-EVENT ADVERTISING PURPOSES OR POST EVENT COVERAGE. PRE-EVENT ADVERTISING PURPOSES AND POST EVENT COVERAGE MAY INCLUDE, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, JDRF CANADA’S NEWSLETTER, SOCIAL MEDIA, BLOGS.
6) On Sunday, June 14, 2020, from 12:00PM to 4:00PM EST, eligible Entries may be showcased during the virtual JDRF House ParT1D event. Entries will be randomly and/or hand-selected at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada.
Throughout the event, Entries will be showcased to highlight those that “have someone’s back” during severe hypoglycemia.
7) By entering the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign, each entrant agrees to abide by these #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign Rules.
8) In making your Entry, you warrant that your Entry meets the Photo Entry Specifications, set out above. Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada reserves the right to deem ineligible and exclude from the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign any Entry that Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada, in its sole and absolute discretion, determines does not meet the Photo Entry Specifications. Your right to submit a #WhosGotYourBaq Photo must not be restricted in any way. If requested, you must be able to provide legal releases for use of your #WhosGotYourBaq Photo by Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada in any format, and materials related to the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign, including in relation to any third party’s name, likenesses or work ("Third Party Elements") included in your Photo.
9) You acknowledge that your Photo and/or Entry may appear to the audience of the JDRF House ParT1D event and may appear in other electronic and print materials related to the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign, including promotional materials. By posting a Photo and making an Entry using the designated Hashtag and Channel name, you irrevocably, perpetually, and without limitation, grant Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada the right to use, publish, adapt, sub-license, edit, dispose of, and/or modify such Photo, Entry and the concepts and Third Party Elements embodied therein in any way, in commerce, and in any and all media worldwide in electronic and print materials related to the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign, and waive all your rights, including moral rights, in the Photo and Entry, without notice or compensation, and agree that you may be required to sign a release to that effect.
10) All Entries are subject to verification at any time and for any reason. The Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to require proof of identity and/or eligibility (in a form acceptable to the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada– including, without limitation, government issued photo identification. Failure to provide such proof to the satisfaction of the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada in a timely manner may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada.
11) By entering the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign and submitting a photo, each entrant: (i) without limiting the Instagram Terms of Service grants to the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada, in perpetuity, a non-exclusive license to publish, display, reproduce, modify, edit or otherwise use his/her Instagram post, in whole or in part, for advertising or promoting the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign or for any other reason; (ii) waives all moral rights in and to his/her Instagram post in favour of the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada and agrees that he/she has obtained the same from any third party appearing in the Photo; and (iii) agrees to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, JDRF Canada and each of their respective agents, employees, directors, successors, and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trade-mark infringement or any other intellectual property related cause of action that relate in any way to the Instagram post. For greater certainty and the avoidance of any doubt, the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion and at any time, to modify, edit or disqualify any Instagram post if a complaint is received with respect to the Instagram post, or for any other reason. If such an action is necessary at any point, then the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify the Instagram post (and corresponding Entry) and/or the associated entrant. If the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada determines, in its sole and absolute discretion, that any Instagram post does not comply with these Rules for any reason at any time, then the Sponsor and/or JDRF Canada reserves the right, in its sole and absolute discretion, to disqualify the Instagram post (and corresponding Entry) and/or the associated entrant.
12) The #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign is in no way to promote the use of Baqsimi® (nasal glucagon). #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign is non-promotional and intended to raise awareness on severe hypoglycemia and recognize those who help the T1D community with severe hypoglycemia management.
13) #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or in association with, Instagram. Any questions or comments regarding the #WhosGotYourBaq Campaign should be directed to the Sponsor, not Instagram.
BAQSIMI® is a registered trademark owned or licensed by Eli Lilly and Company, its subsidiaries, or affiliates.
© Lilly LLC 2020. All rights reserved.